This is my 5th squat PR in 6 weeks. Nuts.
So how am I breaking so many personal records week after week?
I'm sure what I eat plays a role as well.
And I bet the creatine in my recent order from bodybuilding.com will only help me get stronger.
Anyways, here's a bunch of awesome articles I’ve come across this past week:
- Accessories To Murder 2 - The Greats Get Dead(lifts) by Jamie Lewis (note: site is NSFW, but it is AWESOME)
- 21 Day Squat Challenge by Nick Horton
- 4 Tips for Learning New Exercises by Ben Bruno
- The Science of Coaching Cues by Sam Leahey
- 7 Ways to Crush Your Workout – Part 1 by Jim Smith
- 10 Things We've Learned About Squats by Charles Poliquin
- Thoughts On The Box Squat For Raw Lifters by Greg Robins
- You Cannot Crunch Your Way To Abs by Tom Kelso