My solution to deal this this shoulder problem:
- Thorough shoulder warm up before training
- Ibuprofen before training
- Face pulls twice a week for my rotator cuff
- I'm also tinkering with the idea of substituting dips and/or incline dumbbell bench press instead of barbell bench press during recovery days.
We'll see how it goes...
Anyways, check this out:
- Rob King and I agree on this: Stand up when you exercise!
- John Alvino shares a simple trick to increase your strength in a few short weeks
- Diesel Strength shows you how to deadlift
- Dave Kirschen from Elite FTS explains how to unrack for a huge squat
- Charles Poliquin updates his tips on increasing your front squat poundage