- 82.5 kg (181.5 lbs): 3,3,3,3,3
- 190 kg (418lbs): 1,1,1
Muay Thai Pad Training
- 12-12:30PM (30 min)
- 142.5 kg (313.5lbs): 1,1,1,x
My trainer is only available at 1:00PM, which sits right in the middle of my weight lifting workout.
- Right knee pain below the patella when preparing for fourth set. Didn't want to take any chances of getting injured so stopped.
- First set hit left safety pin and did not touch my chest for some reason.
- Failed on 4th try.
- Stamina is gradually getting better.
- Right swing kicks feel more effortless, faster and powerful.
- Felt a strange sensation on the bottom of my left foot during pads. I looked at it during the session and it didn't look like anything.
- After pad training I sat on the floor and saw a flap of skin on near the balls of my foot ripped open. Painful when I walk on it.
- Because of this I skipped deadlifts.