Are you a little crazy? Do you think (and do stuff) different? When you die, what legacy will you leave?
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
RIP Steve Jobs.
Stuff You Should Read
- Jim Wendler tells you "Don't be that guy that takes shirtless photos of himself so other men can drool on them" and to man up.
- Strength training is for everyone, even women!
- Nick Horton explains how to rack a front squat
- Mike Robertson shows you how to squat (must read)
- Mr. Anderson explains what he loves about barbell training, and I can totally relate.