Hit a high bar squat PR of 475lbs (video) this week!
At this rate, I'll be doing a 500lbs high bar, ATG squat before a 500lbs low bar squat.
Anyways, check this out:
- Your First Time...On The Platform by Craig Hirota
- Band Pull-Apart Super Series for Healthy Shoulders by David Allen
- How to Increase Your Arch on the Bench Press with a Foam Roller by Joey Smith
- The Squat Nemesis Program: An Introduction To Volume, Load, And Intensity Zone Training by Nick Horton
- Callus Tear Prevention – Taking Care of Hand Skin by Jedd Johnson