For what it's worth, I'm on AllTop.com! (http://strength-training.alltop.com)
In other news...
- John D. Fair from StartingStrength.com explains the history of the military press (one of my favorite exercises) in Olympic & World competitions:
- Discovery News explains how belly-button placement can give some athletes a competitive advantage over others (via http://nicktumminello.com)
- Ever wonder why you don't have a 6-pack from all those sit-ups you do? Here's why
- EliteFTS shows you "The 10 Commandments of Athletic Development"
- People who resort to the excuse that they "have no time" or "too busy" to exercise are probably bullshitting themselves. Check out this video below: (via http://rosstraining.com)