Hit a few PR's this week, including a 500lbs squat!
I have read that a high bar squat carry over to a low bar squat, so I tried 500lbs with a low bar position and I guess what I have read is true. Nice.
Also got a 220lbs power clean and overhead press PR this past week as well.
Not too bad of a week!
Anyways, here's a review of a foam roller that I've been using:
And here are some articles you should definitely check out:
- Science For Smart People by Tony Gentilcore
- A Case For Wide Squats by Brad Longazel
- Little Evidence Of Health Benefits For Organic Foods from ScienceDaily
- Packing The Shoulder by Derrick Blanton
- Lance Armstrong, PEDS and Naivety and by Justin Lascek