- 225lbs: 3,3
- Felt a lot easier than previous weeks
- I was able to lower the weight in a controlled fashion (whereas previous weeks it would come crashing down)
- I made a conscious effort to utilize my calves to assist me during the push portion of the lift
- Body weight (189.5lbs): 8,8,8
- My right knee was sore today because this past weekend I was stepping up and down a step ladder a million times (I was installing curtains. First time in my life installing curtains, and almost every time I stepped up, I forget tools, screws or something else, so I had to step down and find it, and then step back up. It was like a really bad aerobics step class). Because of this, I decided to do back squats instead of front squats, which, at least for me, is less stressful on the knees.
- Right knee felt fine after doing ass-to-grass low bar back squats.